At Kentuckiana Animal Clinic we will do our very best to make your pet's stay with us a happy and comfortable experience. We will take care of your pet and their needs as if they were our own. Kentuckiana Animal Clinic staffers are highly experienced and trained to care for your pet and to report any problems to the attending doctors. This is a plus of our hospital, Kentuckiana Animal Clinic, compared to an everyday kennel.
Even with the best care, boarding can be stressful because your pet is in a new environment and its routines and habits are interrupted. Stress is minimized at Kentuckiana Animal Clinic by expert staff, attentiveness and proper handling, and strict cleanliness. Additionally, all boarding pets are current on required vaccinations, protecting your pet from sick pets. Yet it is still possible for problems to occur despite all precautions we take.
If any problem such as decreased appetite, loose stool or vomiting should occur, it will be detected by our experienced caregivers. Additionally, at Kentuckiana Animal Clinic a doctor is nearby to handle small problems before they turn into large ones. If problems develop and are persistent, our kennel assistants may ask for a doctor to examine your pet at the cost of a physical exam. If the doctor feels that treatment is necessary, you will be contacted by phone and any additional treatments will first be authorized. If we are unable to contact you and the doctor feels there are serious problems, your pet will be treated and normal fees will be charged. It is very important that you leave a contact number so we can reach you in an emergency or to pre-approve any potential treatments.
We want to make sure that your pet receives their proper food and medications while boarding with us. Please bring all medications and special foods they are currently taking. Please print and fill out this form and bring it with you when you bring your pet for a boarding visit: Boarding Medications
Please call or contact us today to learn more about our boarding services, specials, and complimentary add-ons.
- Special Care Medical Boarding
- Indoor AND Outdoor (covered) boarding spaces available
- Standard twice-a-day exercise time provided in covered outdoor Exercise Runs (These range from 4'x12' to 5.5'x12')
- Deluxe exercise space available! These outdoor grassy lots vary from 15'x26' to 24'x58'
- Personal 1-on-1 time slots available for your pet
- Home-made paw-cicle available for mid-afternoon treat
- Pet guests staying 3 or more nights receive a complimentary bath
- Receive a stamp for every day of boarding on your Loyalty Card (available on the Kentuckiana Animal Clinic APP)
Standard Boarding Includes
- All pets are fed Purina EN formula dry kibble. *If your pet requires a specific diet, please let us know. We will try to accommodate requests though there may be additional expense.
- K9 boarding includes standard twice-a-day exercise time provided in covered outdoor exercise runs that range in size from 4'x12' to 5.5'x12'.
- Fresh linens are also provided to all our boarders unless pet is destructive.
- All dogs boarding 3 or more nights with us will be given a complimentary bath before departure.
For your pet’s safety & the safety of fellow boarding pets, Kentuckiana Animal Clinic requires the following to board.
- Vaccinations be current for Canines: Rabies, Bordetella, Da2PP, Leptospirosis
- Vaccinations be current for Felines: Rabies, FVRCPC, Leukemia
- As intestinal parasites are easily transmissible, we also require a current NEGATIVE fecal test within the last 6 months if on prevention. If not on prevention, a fecal test must be completed on admit. Pets found to have parasites will be treated with the appropriate parasite control at the owner’s expense.
- All medications being left for our team to administer should be in the original container with prescription label and instructions.